Christmas a coming...

Dec 9th 2010...

I haven't been blogging.. the urge to blog has somehow diminished as I have other matters that need me to tweak urgently. Yes... the past 2 busy months have gave me a writer's block. But today I decided to post this as I feel it's about time. Christmas is around the corner, with this final holiday, We shall bid the year 2010 good bye. I have witnessed changes within myself, my friends, family, business, career, love. These changes brought the very best out of myself and heart felt gratitude to the powers that be to bring these wonderful mentors to me during this period.

One fine day, an old friend and i bumped into each other in KL, We lost touch and it was a wonderful surprise for this encounter. He looked at me and said "You have changed... There's a mature energy within..." I probably take that as his polite way of saying: I have aged... :) hehehehe sweet of him to compliment me in this way... Perhaps I have changed and matured. I see things more differently and defined now.  My perspective about life, about the process of living life has changed, it was subtle but the effect was impactful. I cant' help seeing things in this manner now, Probably I begin to see things out of my perception and my mundane method...  It's a whole new whole I see ....

Its a good year for me. Though my I have to say the journey has not been smooth but it was a good ride... Experiencing things I have never thought I could experience....

So Christmas, I am spending quality time with my friends... with the Roast Turkey and Festive foods that  will be gracing the table... I will join my friends during this wonderful day of love, thanks giving and celebration of life...

Merry Christmas to you all, have a good and blessed new year!

Comments

Popular Posts