The right thing to do.

What is the right thing to do? Why is it so? 30 years ago, as a young child eight years of age, things were really simple, black is always back, white is, you know... white. As I went along on this journey, things are complicated, And what used to be a simple way of perceiving and looking at things. I now think otherwise, which many events unfold as the story teller weaves his story...

Life is not always black or white, it's always, grey. A lot of things I have seen, heard, felt and experienced, it's just not as simple as it looked. And there are times, I am caught up in making a decision that I would make me choose sides... black or white? Does it matter? yes.. my heart told me, and yes my head tells me so. So I listen to both, and sometimes it is most difficult to do, but it is the right thing to do.

At what cost we need to uphold this strive to do the right thing? Integrity...

Comments

Popular Posts