6 months...

It's been 6 months now since PappaMerv left the world, Despite my very hectic schedule; when I get back home and I settled down, I would think fondly of him. Funny ya, I don't show much affection when he was alive, but I truly loved my old man. And now, with Mum still undecided on what to do during her free time, I am resorting to 'black mailing' her to do something, take up morning walks, do some tai chis, line dancing, get a part time job! even... One can only imagine, the word part time job when I uttered those two words, it sounded like it's the most dreaded word of all, her eyes widened and a snare was seen enveloping on her expression. Hence, I decided to not say a thing but subtly imply that she has to do something or else, she will turn to a vegetable... (literally)....

I wished I could take back the portrait of PappaMerv to my home, I wld dedicate a nice quiet area for him and it shall be used for me to commune with my pappa...
Hmmmm.. I shld ask Momma Merv is she ok with that.. hur hur hur....

I missed blogging... I really do. Sorry for not able to give you updates on regular basis.. I will try my bes to allocate time and I will stick to it...  Thanks for following my blog ya...

Good evening folks....

Comments

Popular Posts