2009 in a nutshell...



Nothing is the same... that is the dynamics of LIFE... As year 2009 comes draws nearer to the curtain call, I realized I've grown... a bit wiser, bit mature, bit aloof at times. I realized there's much to learn and more to come... and I made mistakes, mended some, made more along the way, learning the lessons I am suppose to learn and leaving marks along the trail of my path.

2009, a year of tremendous change in my life... a myriad of experiences and challenges life has given to me. This is a short blog as I don't know much to write as I have too much things in my mind, and pondering on the near future of what 2010 has in store for me, It is definitely an adventure!

I think I will do much better in 2010... it. should. be... I may put some short notes throughout the month.. It is an exciting month as I have plenty to do before I bid my farewell to 2009... I want to also add that I am looking forward to the big FOUR O... It seems like it's the new Three O...

Good night.

Comments

Popular Posts