Benjamin Button got me thinking...

For what it’s worth, it’s never too late, or in my case too early, to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit... start whenever you want... you can change or stay the same. There are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that stop you. I hope you feel things that you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life that you’re proud of and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.


-Benjamin Button

That got me thinking this morning... I would like to watch this... anyone free tomorrow night for a movie?





Comments

Mervin Lee said…
Yes.. it's very thought provoking.. Makes you stop and breathe.... and reflect.... Life is great ain't it!!! or it could be better! hee hee
SC said…
Sudah tengok..very nice. A bit sad at the end, but a good watch la.
I wish I could be like that..
Mervin Lee said…
Hi SC, really? I wanna watch!!!!!
Booker said…
Jom! let's!
Mervin Lee said…
Booker.. did you see the pug I played.... HE IS SO CUTE! I think I want a PUG too! :D
Booker said…
i love it that his name is Ham Choy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

yeah! so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

I want one!!!!! Come to me, my Buttercup!
Mervin Lee said…
Books.. me too..

Popular Posts