A nice movie to watch...




The Saturday 27th December, It was 1st lunar day of the 12th lunar month... yep.. Chinese New Year coming very soon. I had just finished running some errands for my parents, (they're away for Xmas holidays)... So C.C called and asked if he could hang out at my place. He brought to DVD, one's titled 'The Women', the other is 'The Fifth Element'. I've watched the latter, starred Bruce Willis (Sexy.... ) and Milla Jovovich ( very sexy for a woman, hope I spelt her name correctly.

I enjoyed the 1st movie, The Women, a remake of a 1939 tinseltown black and white talkie with the era's best actresses. And now, we have our era's best iconic women actors, with a great ensemble cast comprising the likes of Meg Ryan, Annette Benning, Carrie Fisher, Jada Pinkett Smith, Eva Mendez, Debra Messing of Will and Grace fame, The Divine Miss Bette (M) Midler, Candice Bergen and a host of other great women actors. I'm not going to reveal details of the plot but I so highly recommend girls and guys to watch it. Filled with sarcastic and witty lines, sexual but witty innuendos. The Women is a chick flick with a difference.... NO MEN were featured in the movie, Honest! Cub Scout's honor! No man was ever filmed or shown throughout the movie...

That's one thing I liked about this movie.... great cast, excellent scripting and great one liner bitchy scenes.... Now, I know what's a spritzer girl means... :D

Enjoy the movie ok....


Comments

Booker said…
sounds like a great movie for girlie nite out! with chocolates and wine. :D
Mervin Lee said…
ya.... its a girlie movie.... so spread the word....

Popular Posts