Mi Casa night shots...

Here are some night shots taken of my house....







Comments

Swee said…
Merv! It looks very NICE!! Love it.

Btw, that s AL at the back? hee hee
Hello, AL! =)
Mervin Lee said…
Yes that's AL on the background.. she was doing a video tour on her mobile phone....
asd said…
wow the tiles in your bathroom is so nice... wonder how you got that idea??

;)
Mervin Lee said…
:D.... erm.. to ASD.. who helped me to chose the tiles...
Kooky Kwerks said…
really nice, merv! since my parents live so close by, i'm going to pop in one of these days and have a look-see!

i love the rain shower...! :)
Lifebook said…
Love it!!! very "ZEN"..

Can I spend at night there?
Mervin Lee said…
Hi Pins... not a problem... let me settle all my stuff with the con n sub con.. and spice up my place.. then I'll ask you guys to hang out with me at my place...
Leon Koh said…
lots of clean lines.. nice place you have
Mervin Lee said…
Hey Leon... how's everything down south? Thanks for your compliment....

Cheers!

Popular Posts