My new toy...

Yep! I got my new iPod Nano 4th Gen... :D I was all smiles when I received the small slender thing when I met up with AC, my lil pet sis who was in town for a few days. This iPod nano special... it flew all the way from New York, stopped by at Helsinki and finally to KL.

I asked AC to ordered it via the Apple Store in NYC, and they do free shipping and engraving.. so AC asked me what I would like to have engraved on the Turquoise blue iPod? I had my initials engraved... :D


Such a pretty blue thing... with 16 GB hard drive to store a lot of music, video, contacts, podcasts, calender events and photos....


I decided to christened my iPod: Blue eyes. Hehehehehh for obvious reasons. It's so petite and slender.... I have the 3rd gen iPod, Silvy. He's a bit of a stocky fella.. Blue's lean.... :D

And yes, as you turn Blue eyes over the horizon, its screen will automatically switch to album cover mode and you can flip all the albums stored inside...


As for the price? Well it's retailing in US for USD 199. And if you put the sales tax.... it's cheaper than buying in KL for MYR 799!!!!! Well... Thanks you so much for allowing my Blue eyes to piggy back with you across the atlantic, into north europe and back to Home... Muaaackss... Tai Lo love you!!!!


The only thing I find odd is the shake function. It's like you have to shake really, really hard to shuffle the music. And there was once, I shook too hard and it flew right out of my hand... I went apeshit!!! lucky it landed on my sofa.... So guys @ Apple, could you improvise this? If there's no possible solution or upgrade, just take the whole shake-a-magick function off the iPod... Hmm wonder if you guys will come up with an iPod touch version of the small iPod nano?



Overall, the design is really cool, I like the details on the glass window LCD screen. Oh and if you guys are wondering if the screen is small, No. It's about the same size as the 3rd Gen's screen. If you flip it horizontally, you will realize it...

Pro: It's small and light weight, you don't even know you're carrying it...
Con: the shake function is of little or no use.. why shake when I can turn the dial?

Still.. despite it.. I love my Blue eyes.... I love MAC...

Comments

Lifebook said…
I want! I want! Can I have one!!
Mervin Lee said…
Hmmm yes u can lifebook, it's available at all authorized Apple retailers...
Legolas said…
I would like to get one but I really don't know why I should get one as the old iPod Nano is still usable.
savante said…
How much is this?
Mervin Lee said…
Legolas: I got mine as I like the new design and I've decided to give silvy to another special friend... :D
Mervin Lee said…
Savante: the new iPod cost MYR 799 for 16 GB and MYR 549 for 8GB.

Popular Posts