The beagle at Ming Tien...

I don't like mondays much... It's a frenzy day for me. Yesterday, I had to go to the site to check the progress of the house, looks like nothing much.. and the contractor claimed it's already 50 percent done... It still doesn't looked like it's completed 50 percent. The roof tiles are finally laid and now it's just completing the courtyard, doing the plaster ceilings, laying the wires and re locating the main water supply pipes. Then it's excavating the front porch and building the porch zinc shed... I am keeping my fingers crossed.

The afternoon was spend with a Singaporean client who's in town for business for a couple of days. The meeting was to finalized the layout of his duplex penthouse and designs. Gave him some extra tips and feng shui cure.

Later the evening, I was wondering if Nut was at home and if he's alright. I called him, he's still at work and is finishing around 7 pm. I told him to go home, get ready for dinner, I'm taking him out... I also had to do some grocery shopping. So off I went to Ikano to grab some stuff at Cold Storage, and met with another friend who used to work in For Him in the Curve, My friend and his Manager has left For Him and is now operating at Ikano under Dr. Murad's. He also gave me some promotion cards... I decided to pass it to Nut... I know he loves to pamper himself... it would be useful for him as I heard he's going to take leave today... :D 

So he's having slight fever, so what can Nut eat? Well, my mum said if you're having fever; you have to avoid chicken and rice. So he can't take rice or chicken. He could only have Mee Suah (Vermicelli) and flour based noodles. No Beehoon (thin rice noodles) or Kuey Teow... (Flat rice noodles). Nut suggested to go to Meng Tien in Taman Megah.. a huge food court with waiters dressed in colorful, gaudy hawaiian shirts..

We found a good parking spot as we walked out of our car, LO! a cute beagle was hanging out at the parking lot. Nut was drawn to the cute mutt and the beagle, named J-J was immediately attracted to Nut. I could see why. When it comes to dogs, I think Nut would make a loving and responsible pet owner... Clearly the dog was smitten by Nut's presence. 

Nut patting J-J... 

This blog is about J-J.. I hope I could see this cutey pie whenever I stop over at Meng Tien for food!!! 


Stop moving J-J... can't take your picture la...

Comments

Janvier said…
That is one kiut wog!
Mervin Lee said…
Ya... it's kiiiiuttt hor... :D hur hur hur

Popular Posts