The BF and L words.....


I've gotten to know a wonderful young guy. He's 26 years old, smart, has a great smile and big personality, although he's small in size *built... that is*. In a way, he managed to do something to my heart. Yeah... I'm smitten by the small fella. As I got to know him, he told me about his goals and dreams. He shared his life with me in the span of 6 months. Yeah I've known him for 6 months.

And lately, the last sms he sent to me was a very peculiar sms... He mentioned BF.... and L....
BF and L... two very BIG words that would mean he could be ready to go into a relationship with me. At the same time, I know of his plans to leave the country to explore career possibilities overseas in a years time. How do I deal with this? I know a part of me want him to be my B...F... The other part of me would want to question him and ask him to consider his priority...I don't want him to change his plans for the sake of me... Torn between a selfish and a giving need.... Woe is me... what can I do?

It's not easy for a young underling like him to say these 3 letters.... It took a lot of him to do so..
His birthday was last saturday. I'm taking him to Italiannies at Mid Valley The Gardens for a birthday dinner treat. I see how it goes....Do I like him? yes.. very much! Do I love him? I think I can... Will I miss him when he leaves?


DUH!
Sigh... life is f**king complicated!

Comments

Popular Posts