Moved on.....


I did it... I've finally decided to tell my ex and his partner that I can't have them living with me anymore. I've decided, I've sold my house and moving to a bigger and better home. I'm starting a new JV with 2 friends in addition to running the cafe.. and also, a take away (coming soon end of this year!!! crossing my fingers!)....

The renovation of the new pad is going to be expensive.. at least RM 100K, new roof tiles, new wiring, plumbing works and a lot of remodeling. Its a quaint single story terrace house. But it's worth the money as its spacious and located strategically in PJ. Life is definitely changing for me....

Can't wait to go on my shopping spree for new furnitures, new electrical appliance and yeah.. a new pup!!!!
As for my business plan, I've made the decision. This crossroad is over.. I'm moving on....

:D

Comments

Popular Posts