Cross roads.....



There comes a point in time, everyone stumbles into a crossroad, I have stumbled into a few these few years, This March I’ve stumbled into one again. A friend has proposed an ingenious business idea. He is willing to put some money into this investment as well. The Chinese has this saying: ‘You can’t find a big fortune toad hopping on the streets all the time!’ This goes to say: Such an opportunity is hard to come by.

At the same time, my present business goal is hanging in the scales of balance, This would be determined by a phone call from an overseas investor. If possible, I’d like to start two of them at the same time, but it’s rather impossible because these two investment opportunities take a lot of my time. So I could only focus on either one.

Crossroads… I came to my cross junction this week. Hope I can make the right decision….

Comments

Popular Posts