Fierce Angel - The New Angels in Town...



Listening to house anthems was a way to de-stress myself at the gym, back then, I listened to all the house mixes from Hed Kandi, I think they were originally known as Ministries of Sound in UK. Well, now my regular music girl, Trish has introduced me to Fierce Angels. Founder - Mark Doyle together with the amazing illustrator Jason Brooks, Nadia Rifaat and a team of the finest and fiercest DJ’s. So far, I've got 2 of their releases:

Tokyo Disco
A superb mixes of house anthems. I have this on whenever I want to tap my feet away, at the gym, hiking or just doing a brisk jog near my neighborhood in the Taman Desa Hills.



Beach Angel
Yes, thinking of the beach? This release has got me to chill out when I do my house chores and cleaning. I don't know why but I find the tunes and the beats simply fabulous whenever I crank it up on my Hi-Fi.

Now, I can't wait to get my hands on their latest release!


Fierce Disco!



Comments

Popular Posts