Aussiebums, mate?

I used to hate wearing underwear! I remembered it so well when I turned 8 years old, my mum bought me to pair of super tight short 'shorts'.

"Hey boy come here! ... please wear these next time u go . " I looked at them, "Ma.... I don't want... it's small.. I scared my ku-ku-XXXXX will shrink lar.....!"

I had a long, lengthy lecture about the benefits of wearing underwear that evening. Looking back, I still thought my mum was half right. She was right that it will protect my family jewels, but she wasn't right about the size you should wear. Hence, I had this sordid thing about tight underwear. Yes, sometimes I loathe them and yet, so intrigued by them.

Now-a-days, I don't think I could leave the house without wearing one! These days, they're much improved, with diverse designs and colors, all enticing...

But then, came aussieBum!

I came to know about aussieBum's range of underwear a fews year back. Now, If they had them years earlier, I would tell my mum I want a few pairs of these crazy sexy underwear! I really liked their range and the way it fits nicely, (provided you've got the bums to flaunt it!). The exciting range of colors, product models (in the flesh as well!) and a broad range of other products available for viewing on their website kept me coming back to check the latest updates!

The people @ aussieBum has great sense of humor too! Just look at their recent ad for one of their popular briefs... I rest my case!

visit: www.aussiebum.com.au




(Just too bad there's no appointed distributor here in Malaysia!, the nearest is down south Spore! and I hate spending money in Sing dollar!!!!)

Comments

Popular Posts