The rainbow connection!

In my life, I have been blessed with wonderful things. Among many, my friends. I am proud to say that I have beautiful friends. Friends do come and go, but there are some that lingers on and see you through a lot of events, good and bad.

Here, I would like to introduce you to a few, Some are new. Some I've known them for years. We practically saw each other growing up and see each other through our good and bad times.


I've known Anna for a long while. It was a bit of a dejavu for me as we were from the same secondary school! I was her senior.

Qualities of Anna:
Erm... She's bubbly, she's a tough nut to crack and she's full of energy! She was in banking industry. However, she's found her own call in life and she's a technopreneur and she has a few companies under her sleeve.

What she represents to me:
Anna is hope. She reminds me that when the tough gets going, the going gets better! She my inspiration when I'm in a crossroad whenever it comes to business.




I've known Penny recently. Penny is my Yoga instructor and a CHUN (HOT) babe!. She teaches Ashtanga and Hatha yoga at Manasa Yoga Centre in SS2. She and Anna are very close buddies!

Qualities of Penny:
She's a yoga babe! Practised for 6 years. She is calm, collected and serene. It's just wonderful just to look at her when you're feeling anxious or agitated. Focus on the word OM.........


What she represents to me:

She is a refuge for those seeking peace and tranquility in the midst of the Chaotice city life. Whenever she dispenses advice, you should jot it down as it's heavily doused with wisdom and love.


Jules's a wonderful friend. She and I are like bosom buddies. We're both Buddhist and we exhort and guide each other in our path to enlightenment. She's definitely the gal to look for when you need a spiritual talk or when you feel like you're wandering aimlessly in this life.

Qualities of Jules:
Just look at the picture, doesn't she reminds you of the Buddha or Chenrezig (Guan Yin Pusa)? Her picture definitely paints a thousand words.
What she represents to me:
When the mind is pure, all of its activity are pure, the dwelling are pure, It is like Heaven. She inspires me to be a better person spiritually. Psst: Another Bodhisattva in the making...





Tracey and I were introduced by Jules. Jules and Tracey were fellow workmates of Fitness First. Tracey was a group X instructor and her forte was Body Balance, Pump and Combat. She's one person who I believe in the adage: NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. And She's got a huge APPETITE! Believe me, she needs to feed herself every 3 hours. Sigh! How I wished I had her metabolism!

Qualities of Tracey:
Upbeat, Frenzied but kind of warm and glowy! She is a go getter and she is the kind of friend you'd like to bring her to anywhere! She's full of positive energy and she's real PERK when you need a person to cheer you up! She will also tell you how to improve your health and your fitness! Now, that's a PLUS!

What she represents to me:
Never every give up! You can be so much better! Hmm... She is definitely my motivation guru and my inspiration to make myself healthier!


All of us have some kind of connection. It is a wonderful, intimate and beautiful kind. We're all like the rainbow, Although we're individuals but when we come together, we create a special kind of magic and our colours will definitely colour each and every one of our lives.






Comments

Popular Posts