Absence makes the heart, aching...

Since giving up on the possibility of a relationship with a certain dashing guy, life has return to a routine that is work, workout, dinners at the kopitiams by oneself, watchin the tube aimlessly and surfing the channels in ASTRO...

Yes... life is a bit of bore...

I got a text message, it was him. He was going to Vietnam for the weekend with his god brother...  And so, he wanted to spend some time with me before he goes off for the long weekend. I said yes...

I leave it up to you on how we spent the night together... (Not giving any details... let your imagination run wild... )... He left on Friday... Morning flight (around 7 am, cheap Air Asia booked in advance)

And came Saturday, did some house chores early in the morning, The sun wasn't up then. Went to buy some stuff at Taman Megah, came back, showered then I had a good trip to Morib, with good company... that night, I had a dinner date with JH... nice fella... thought of asking him out again some time this weekend... let's see how... And after the dinner date, Off to see 'Fast and the Furious 4' with the usual suspects at Berjaya Times Square... Gawd... I.felt.old... haven't gone for a midnight show in... like 15 years! fuck! The show was ok, I'd prefer to watch it on DVD though. Came back at 3 am sunday morning... All washed up and spotless clean, jumped into my bed... and stared at the white ceiling and watched the fan's blade turned... it turned.... and turned....

Yes.. I can't sleep. My mind was somewhere else, yes.. the dashing young man... he crept into my mind and lingered on... tried to shake him off... but not so... my heart ached a bit... and i felt difficult to breathe... FUCK! I missed that dude.... and I never felt it so bad like that moment... alone, in my room... outside was quiet... the sound of the water fountain at the courtyard softly bellowed me to sleep... but I can't... I was missing someone so badly... I grabbed my iPod and listened to some yoga music hoping it would help me to dose off...

I looked at the alarm clock, it was half past four in the morning... in two hours, twilight will come and the first rays of the sun will stir the neighborhood...

... sleepless in SEA PARK....

And now, while blogging this in the wee hours, my thoughts are still on him... he 'comes' in and out quite numerously...

I took a deep breathe while listening to 方大同-愛我吧... that song pretty much says about my feelings  right now...

Time to end this post... time to end the song, time to return to the 'REAL' world... Good night....

Comments

[danial][ma] said…
hej! Merv...love is knocking on your door...just let it in...;-)
asd said…
yeeeeerrrr.... the definition of giving up doesn't mean see him once in a while...

cut him off...
Mervin Lee said…
not easy la.. ASD... only human....
asd said…
understood... you can't stop what the heart feels.. but you can stop what you do... cut him off!!!!
Mervin Lee said…
:(.... yes... will.do....thank.you
Lexi said…
有一首歌是這樣唱的:
多久沒有說我愛妳...
多久沒有擁抱你所愛的人...
思念是一種病...
只有愛才可以讓它更好...
... 那 就去愛吧!
Swee said…
Garangnya ASD, I wonder when will he say the same thing to me....

Merv - XXX

The most difficult part is always making the decision, and the first move. After that, everything will just flow in accordingly.. =)

Popular Posts