What that had become... and what that will be coming

2013 was not just another year... 

No. it wasn't for me... It was quite a challenging year. 2012 was helluva year as I have to unlearn and relearn. 2013 was the year of reflection and like many of my Christmases of Past, Karma was a good bitch and bite me back. Despite of all the things that became, I realised I am stronger that I thought, I am better that I was, and I am also human, not failing to see, understand and accept my limitations. Having accepted my own flaws, I also realised that I have many things that a lot of people don't have, and many that i do know, people will take for granted.

I have Friends...  Friends who come in many forms... always popping by during the crucial hour, to remind me of the path for which I am about to take, they come to inspire, so that I could see through my own doubts and cast away all fear and be who I am... My circle of fellowship, for whom I believe I owe much gratitude and love.. A million thanks will never be enough... and you know who you are..  :)

I met new people, experience new things and rediscover my own passion... Being caught in the learning curve of 2012 and 2013, made me forgot the passion of LIVING. Yes.. I re-discovered that.. and I rediscovered my passion for photography, for searching new exciting places, I re-discovered the 'Child-in-me'... This 2013 has given me.. a chance to be myself....

And as I reflect on what that had become in 2013... there's nothing that I wish to change... I am happy that it turned out to be this way. And I look over the horizon for 2014.. I see new possibilities... I am ready...


Thank you 2013... you made my life very interesting indeed.. 

Thank you for reconnecting me with some old friends...
Thank you for reminding me that life is always precious and its the people that mattered...
Thank you for all the lessons and tribulations... I know I am strong and I can face 2014 head on... 
Thank you O One who is above... for all your Grace and Love... 

Come 2014... *with child-like anticipation and snigger*

Comments

Popular Posts