SATC 2....

"I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend
'cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again"


Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte - singing the evergreen number from Helen Reddy in an uber classy karoke lounge of a '7 star' hotel in Abu Dhabi... 

Sounds like a celebration of being a woman to me! Yes... was able to catch SATC2 on such short notice thanks to William who raced all the way to Tropicana City Mall to booked the tickets. Sat on Lamborghini seats two rows from the silver screen, thank goodness for the leg rooms, I am making the GSC Tropicana City Mall in SS2, my official cinema to watch movies from now on. 

Not wanting to let the cat out of the bag, I won't divulge a lot on the movie, except to say: It's satirical, gleeful and what a 'ghey' wedding! Go watch it! This is definitely worth your Ringgit and Sen... 

Now it's a warm sunny sunday, with a bowl of wantan noodles sitting nicely in my tummy, while waiting for the washing machine to spin dry my laundry, I am going to do some reading about Day and Night, this one stars Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz... next movie to catch of the July weekend....







Comments

Popular Posts