5 days till Christmas...




It's that time of the year again... Christmas. A day of giving thanks to remember a Man who died for our sins. A time to remember all the goodness in each and everyone, to celebrate life and love, hope and peace.
This Christmas, I am very happy to catch up with a few friends whom I've not seen in years. Counting the days that I will be having a Christmas eve dinner with them and also celebrating our friendship together...

Come new year's eve, I will spend time with my mum, usually, my Dad will be with my mum and they will watch the celebrations on the tele... this year, I want to make sure she is not alone...

I wish all of you a memorable and happy Christmas.. May all your christmas wishes come true....

This is my present to you all....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Popular Posts