Woah.. 37 already!

Yes... today I turn 37! *guffaw*

Sorry folks. I've been very busy... I got a menagerie of staffs to train and lead, new and exciting products to select and add to my company's range of products. Dad and Mum away - I pray they can help treat his condition and both of them return home safely...

3 wishes... that's all I ask...

1st wish - ....
2nd wish - ....
3rd wish - ....

I can't tell you my wishes... it may not come true if I reveal to you!

And thanks to many friends who posted shoutouts at my facebook... :) it really mean something to me...

Good nite folks.. I'm heading to la la land.. tomorrow's another exciting day to make loads of MONEY!!!! :D

Comments

Lynn said…
I can guess what are your wishes dear... *wink wink*

Have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Big HUG and Big Muaks !!!
Booker said…
Happy, HAPPY, Birthday Merv!
[danial][ma] said…
hej! merv...happy birthday with million happy returns...

Popular Posts