Cupcakes.... ala delectable recipe!

There are cupcakes, and there's THE cupcake! This evening, after making a delivery at Glitter cafe, I decided to check out The Garden's newest tenant, Delectable. When I went into the shop, I saw Su Yin just about getting ready to work on her Macbook and she saw me, she's such a bubbly person! She offered me a sample of her chocolate truffle. Took a bite and it exploded inside my palate with a runny milk chocolate ganache and a swirl of sweetness enveloped inside my body... I felt fuzzy and warm. Delectable is her baby and it was barely opened weeks ago and the patissier is so busy with orders. We chatted more on the how she loves Callebaut and I love Max Felchlin and I decided ok, why not buy her cupcakes? She gleamed with a wide grin and her staff happily put 3 cupcakes into their packaging box.

I must say I am impressed with the packaging, simple, easy to handle and eye catching. The design and color of the packaging is also reflected on the decor of her shop. When you enter delectable, be prepared to become like a child again. I felt like a 6 year old in a candy store! Yep... That's what Delectable did to me...

Now I shall just show pics of the cupcakes and you decide if you want to eat it or just admire and salivate, like I did....


The packaging... 

The CUP CAKES! 

Bear bear cupcake! *My favorite!*

Little Bo Peep lost her sheep!!!!!

Be my star?
The bear and star cupcakes are moist chocolate with a layer of rich espresso cream filling. The little sheep is a yummy vanilla base with a layer of rich cream!
sigh.... I wondered if I should eat them or just place them on a frame.... 

Incidently, Su Yin's on blogspot too: http://www.cookingismypassion.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts