Busy mah...




On MSN about 11.50 pm (Thursday 22nd Apr)

Anon: Hey...

Me: Hey.... :P How's it going?

Anon: am good... How are you?

Me: Good...

Anon: You became lazy izzit?

Me: What? lazy? huh?

Anon: You haven't been blogging... I checked in everyday... lazy bum! :P

Me: Busy mah.... How's your day?

Anon: I took the day off!

Me: You alright? You're a workaholic! So not you to take off on weekdays

Anon: Clear my leave lah... just too many piling up if not, get burned and I can't replace them ler.. YOR!

Me: Okies... don't get so upset....

And so it is: I've been busy.... busy with a few things... my mind's been a bit off lately.  My heart too. Time really flew the last 4 days... and it's a Friday in the wee hours of the morning. So I am going to write a short blog... Yes, I've not been blogging... I've been busy... mah......

So.how.was.your.day?

Comments

Popular Posts