My Valentine....


Saturday morning... 5 am,  I woke up rudely to pain... I realized I was stung by some mozzies! about 20 bite marks! Ok, I had enough. I can't sleep anymore, Jumped off the bed and showered, did laundry, did yoga, watered my plants, dust a bit, swept a bit, by the time I was done with my house chores, It was a quarter to nine. Ok! Feeling sticky, sweaty; I took another shower. I had an appointment with a client in Seremban at 12 pm. A half past nine with AL and Jr. So I was at AL's place by then. And suddenly, AL said to turn back and wait for her.. she's picking up 'HAM CHOY'... Hmmm who the .... is that? Oh... It was Joe's PUG!

Ham Choy is such a cute thing. Big eyes... That's what I was greeted with, a tiny grey fur ball with BIG black eyes and flat nose...CUTE!  And so, we had a special guest with us during breakfast.  Jr joined in later and was so mesmerized with that pug! Who wouldn't!!!! so for a brief moment, Ham Choy was our Valentine date... :D



Comments

[danial][ma] said…
hej! Merv...what a cute Valentine...;-)
Mervin Lee said…
Hy Danial... How's it going in your neck of the woods...

Ya.. Ham Choy is so cute.... :)
[danial][ma] said…
hej@ Merv...doing great over here...;-)
Mervin Lee said…
Danial.. great to know that... !

Popular Posts