1st blog for the year!

2009... and it has been a very busy year since Jan 2nd. I had a stiff neck since last thursday. Today I just can't take it and had to go to a Chinese physician to resolve my stiffness. The Sinseh told me I have an inflammation on my major nerve veins, running from the shoulder to the neck and to the head. This was the cause of my headache, shooting pains on the neck and collar bone. After one hour of massage and re-setting my back bone, and heaps of smelly concoctions applied to my neck, shoulders and other part of my body. I felt so much better. Cost me RM 70.. but it was worth it!!!
The sinseh advised I take a day off. So here I am, blogging my first entry for the year. I had a good New Year Eve's party. Had friends come over, On new years day, was lazing around. On 2nd Jan, I was in full swing, working my butt off. At the same, time, been working on weekends as it is the end of the Rat Year, so a lot of my clients has been calling to update them on Feng Shui and stuff. 
I can't think of anything to blog but I do hope that this year's OX will come with opportunities for all and I hope it's a better year.  (snigger!)... :)
Chinese Lunar New Year is 2 weeks away.. so I wish everyone GONG XI FA CHAI! ....

Comments

Popular Posts