It's the time of the year for me to make my wish list...



It's that time of the year... Christmas is here.. it's the most wonderful time of the year... and most happy season of all.... Christmas reminds me of sharing tender and beautiful moments with friends. I do hope all my friends will have a great holiday this 25th.

As always, everyone has their christmas wish list, I just have 3... I hope I'm not too greedy about it...

1st wish:
Kick start my kitchen.... (Yep.. that's right)... My kitchen at home and my kitchen for my Food services...

2nd wish:
A better year next year. I've been advised by some grand masters that next year will have see a drastic change.. a transition or a shift of energy, and the outcome can be positive or negative, it all depends on how you take advantage of the situation... so I'm keeping my fingers cross and make positive things happen. . . As my partner in crime told me, "It's all in your mind... free yourself from your own limitation!"

3rd wish:
Peace & good will  to all mankind and all kinds of being... I know, I sound like Miss Universe, but I am really hopelessly hoping for peace and good will to all...

If Santa's reading this, maybe the 3rd wish may be far fetched, but I'm hoping....

So Merv would like to wish all a peaceful and meaningful Christmas, May all your Christmases be a memorable one...

Comments

Jr. said…
Hi merv!!

So cold here. Santa is coming to town. Or rather, there's already a santa with me. :)
savante said…
What kitchen is that?
abyssinnian said…
never thought of a wish list though.... hmmm.... maybe i should start one..... LMAO
Mervin Lee said…
hi Jr,

Winter wunderland ya... well have a great one ok... Hugs from KL!!!!
Mervin Lee said…
Savante,

My home's kitchen and my other kitchen... setting up a food service busines... Wanna invest?
Mervin Lee said…
abyssinnian... good to have a wish list.... :D

Popular Posts