adjusting to suburbia life..

It's been 3 weeks now since moving back to PJ. I'm still trying to adjust to living in the suburbs. Having lived in a condominium environment for 10 years, It's kind of a challenge to adapt to living in a landed property. With a humongous space to play with, and not to mentioned, more space to sweep and mop! Cleaning this house is a tedious chore. Thank goodness I don't have a lot of furniture. I'd be slaving half the day just to clean up the floors and the windows!!!

I'm still getting a hang of things, especially when I need to do grocery shopping. I don't need to drive out to the shopping mall or market, it's all within walking distance. And I'm beginning to enjoy the night walks I take after dinner around my neighborhood, seems my house is the most hip home in this side of the community. I noticed there's lots of old folks and families, not much of young singles living around my area. 

And having to get use of non-intentionally eaves dropping on other people's conversation is this thing that's annoying me. Sometimes, people talk too loud. The whole neighborhood could listen to you and your secrets a mile away. . . 

And there's no pool to relax, no balcony to sit and enjoy the view of KL. I have a courtyard but it lacked the greens and the coziness... Sigh. I have to do a lot of work before I can chill out at the courtyard....



Comments

Popular Posts