Raya break... Mamma Mia... makan time... video chats...

The weekend Raya holidays was a hub of rest and relax. Since it was a long weekend, most of the folks in town left earlier, the roads were less congested as of Last monday, Sept 29th. By tuesday, it was a breeze to take a drive out to town, as everyone was in a Raya mood. :D



On wednesday night, I did nothing, but laze around and watched Mamma Mia! the Movie, which was adapted from the the Broadway play. I only have one thing to say: Pierce Brosnan can't sing!... Although he has did his best, I think he just know how to increase or decrease his volume... He can't control his pitch. :P

Before the movie, had dinner with the movie group at Koguryo and desserts at Riblee's... Then we rushed to the Cineleisure for the movie.

The days following the Raya breaks were days of lazing around, doing laundry, clean house, eat. At the same time, ASD has left for Rotterdam, so decided to try and use the ichat function. And it was a marvelous tool...

My view with my MAC with ASD...


It was a good week of relax, sleep, eat, and lazing around... I missed holidays...!

Comments

thomas said…
yaya,ev1 likes holiday, bt now my holiday ends already........haiz........

Popular Posts