The ultimate meme....

This was HRH Nut's decree... an ultimate meme about what made me gay....

Here goes:

1. The first time you realized you fancied men was:

Hmmm... It was high school. I was in Form 3, During extra curricular activities, doing my training for track and field. I spotted this guy in the volley ball team. He's in the same class as my brother (2 years older)... He had a great body... tanned, well proportioned and with a nice package... sigh... ever since then, I'd take every opportunity to sneak a peek at him whenever there's any availability to admire and it was then, I begin to think I'm a bit abnormal...

2. The last time you were reminded of the fact you fancied men was...

Just take a stroll to Pavilion or go to any gym in town, scores of men and cute boys... I prefer young guys now... small built, cute face, boy next door and with eyes of innocence. . .

3. The first man you ever fancied was. . .

Can you believe it? it was this bodybuilder in the late 70s... I forgot his name but the mere sight of him gave me a 'negaraku' moment...

4. The last man you fancied was

Is... This dashing young fella with puppy cute eyes.... adore him so much...

5. The first time you did the horizontal mambo, you remembered it because:

I bled. It was my first... as a bottom. Did it with my 1st fuck buddy. . . I was so worried I applied antiseptic cream onto it and I jumped.... all he could do was laugh at me as he lay on the bed...

6. The last time you did the horizontal mambo, you remembered it because:

It was with him, the dashing guy... His expression on his face... and his encore towards the end of the performance....

7. The first time you went without sex for more than a week lasted exactly and approximately:

3 months. It was for a sabbatical. Enough said....

8. The last time you went cold turkey was like that was:

A fu bu that I thought looked attractive, but turned out to be a night mare.. and it was a pity fuck... I didn't even ..... HAIZ!!!!

Comments

Legolas said…
Now I know what horizontal mambo means and I think I know what cold turkey means.
William H said…
same here legolas....
savante said…
Go back to the fu bu!

Popular Posts