My birthday presents...

Here's what I got from the gang:

Cook books! Yep.... cook books. I reckon the gang wanted me to put my cooking skills to good use and upgrade. . . Funny enough, their palate ranges from Chinese, Thai to Moroccan and American food.




The gang hinted what they would like for my house warming.....

They also got me a Thai, Mediterranean and Vegetarian cook book. The vegetarian cook book is special. I can try a hand and hope to create wonderful tantalizing veggie dishes...



My god sister, AL and CC got me a wonderfully crafted japanese clay tea pot with a snub handle. They got this from HOJO, now this tea pot is interesting as it is made of purple clay and then glazed. . .




WH got me a nice lotus lamp.... That was nice of him, although I don't deserved it but I appreciated his gift.

Comments

savante said…
I like the lamp the most.

THough I'm curious what you're gonna do with the Specks :P
Legolas said…
Cooking! Wish I know how.
Mervin Lee said…
Savante: The speck... hmmm eat it?

Legolas: I think you could start by learning to cook various chinese cuisine.... :D

Then when you're back, you could let us sample your dishes... :D

Popular Posts