Sad news...


I just found out a good friend of mine who resides in Melbourne is diagnosed with HIV positive. The grim news came via an email I just received from his best pal. GH has lost about 10 kgs in the 2 months. At the moment, he's hospitalized for pneumonia treatment. . .

I thought today was a very long day. . . so I can't imagine having this news as the last dessert for the day. . . Somehow, I felt very vulnerable and how precious life is . . . And at the same time, a week ago; heard of news of one of a friend I knew from my ex, who is seriously sick and has lost a lot of weight. . .

I hope that this message is clear and ever more, everyone should always remind themselves... Play safe. . . Be Safe. . . Abstain if you can. . .

GH. May you be well, happy, peaceful and free form enmity and suffering. . . Sadhu.

Comments

savante said…
That's terrible indeed. Hope he manages to go through this bout of pneumonia!
Legolas said…
I think we should really look into this matter and tell everyone we know to be safe and protected. It's no use to regret for the rest of your life when you could just do a little bit more when you should. People really need to understand this and stick it into their heads.

Popular Posts