The day the crows attacked the glass windows....


Tuesday, it was the day the crows attacked the glass windows. I was driving along Jalan Kuching heading towards to the Jalan Duta exit into Plaza Damas when I came across a a flock of crows circling over a halfway built condominium near Solaris, Mont Kiara. I could see some of the big black birds suddely swooped down to a glass section and started pecking at the glasses! That was such a sight! 

If you've watched Alfred Hitchcock's 'The Crow' you'd get the whole idea and picture of what I've just witnessed that afternoon. It was also the day where I had to send little red to the mechanic's as he was leaking lubricant oil and due to the leakage near the dry shaft, it smelled of burnt tyre. As I left Little Red at the clinic, I took Old Black Dragon, PapaMerv's SE 300 series for a spin. This old junk guzzled petrol like a thirsty lizard... RM 50 bucks gone in a matter of a few trips to PJ and KL. . . I wondered why PapaMerv still insist on keeping this car!

I missed my little red... I'm so glad I got him back this afternoon... Aaah... my spunky red is still the coolest... :D

Comments

Legolas said…
On the whole, I don't like to drive in KL. The roads are crazy.
Booker said…
crazy crows.... really sounds like a scene from a hitchcock thriller!
savante said…
If I had crows attacking my windshield, I'd be screaming like a Hitchcock blonde too :P

Popular Posts