Snap shots at Pavilion and a birthday dinner @ TGIF...

Took some snaps shots while waiting for CC, AL, TO and WH to come for CC surprise bday dinner at the Pavilion on Tuesday night. Actually CC's birthday is on August 28th, however, due to his unavailability on the day, we decided to treat him dinner last night.

Taken on the 2nd floor of Pavilion. Just curious as diners relaxed themselves with a cuppa or a mug of beer while watching the world 'sashaying' away... And the cat walkers. . . that's another thing to blog later...

This shot taken near the bridge to True Fitness. . . This was totally candid...


TO and WH . . . What were they looking at and what's with that smirk on their faces?
The Staff at TGIF made the B'day boy stood on a chair and tried to make him do a dance and sing a 
number....


Group photo: left: AL, TO, CC and WH
Me and the B'day boy. . .
The dinner ended around 9ish. . . Since it was a week day and a work day tomorrow, so everyone decided to head home earlier to catch a well deserved 40 winks. 

Comments

savante said…
Nice happy shots! The way a birthday should be!
Legolas said…
I always like Pavilion. My favourite mall.
Anonymous said…
That birthday boy CC looks familiar. I think I saw his profile at some sites before. Is he single? He's handsome.
Mervin Lee said…
Hi Calvin, my god bro is quite a guy... if you have access to Fridae.com chances are you'd probably come across his profile...

Since you read a lot, you will be delighted to know that he reads a lot too... unlike me, I have yet to touch on some books I recently bought... Time is gold for me...

Popular Posts