Sinful cravings. . .



I suddenly had an immense craving for chocolates! I don't know why? It all started a few days ago. . . I was at the newsstand and getting ready to pay for a magazine, suddenly, I wanted to eat a bar of chocolate. I looked around the counter and spotted M&M. It's not exactly a bar of chocolate but for that time being, it was good enough to satisfy my craving. I picked up a packet and withing minutes, I was happily munching them little color tablets like a happy child. And this has become a routine, whether I was at the petrol kiosk, filling up or browsing magazines or even while at the supermarket, I just can't help myself but to buy some chocolates. 


And my cravings led me to search for the best chocolates. . . Belgium and swiss chocolates are the creme de la creme of chocolates. It is so good that once taken out of the chiller, it will melt at room temperature. . . Wow... There are a few suppliers for this premium delight, one of them is Max Felchlin. When I downloaded their corporate web site, I was so impressed by their photography of chocolates... I basically went amok and was drooling. . . 



Maybe I'm on sabbatical and it could be my body's reaction. . . perhaps? I don't know but I am so into chocolates now.. It has given me a kind of high.. second only to a physical orgasmic rupture! Haiz...


Comments

Twilight Man said…
O Wow! I'm also a choco freak. I'm fortunate to know many health freaks who had to part with their choco gifts, to me! I only accept good ones. Anyone?
Booker said…
chocolate cravings. it hits me too. once in a blue blue moon, and it's always for dark, dark chocolate...
Twilight Man said…
I also love dark chocolates like above 80%. They say it's good to prevent blood clots, hence prevent heart disease.
Legolas said…
I like chocolate itself but not it's other products like chocolate ice cream or chocolate cake. But chocolate, yummy.
savante said…
Well not super great but you could check out theobroma in one u.
Mervin Lee said…
Savante. . . I've checked out the chocolates at Theobroma. . . they use another premium swiss chocolates. . . pricing wise is reasonable. . .
Mervin Lee said…
Dark chocolate is normally bitter.. but it's the cacao nut that acts as the bitter agent...
Mervin Lee said…
Speaking of chocolates... I think my craving has come.... sigh. . .
Booker said…
my view on chocolate's like yours legolas, just chocolate in chocolate form, not in ice-cream, not in cakes...
SC said…
Haagen Daz..Belgian chocolate..aiya Merv, now you got me craving already!
NotHamsap said…
not sure if you can get any in malaysia, Max Brenner sells the addictive tasty chocolate~~
Mervin Lee said…
hi nothamsap

Max brenner is a chocolate retailer... Max Felchlin is a chocolate producer....

Popular Posts