Love Mac....





I saw this on one of HRH's friend, Daniel now based in UK. His recent post was about Apple Macintosh. I agree totally with Daniel. I love my mac too. Here's a bit of info: Amongst HRH Nut's friends who uses the brilliant 'mac'hine are:

1. ASD
2. Jr
3. Lynn
4. Joshua

So... now I'd like to share with you my 'Mac's...

My very first Mac when I was a kid: the Macintosh classic. This baby was my 1st personal computer. . . Before that, I was using a taiwanese replica of then IBM pc. Of course, this baby is still with me but it's seen its hey days... now it's resting well in my store room. . . 




Mac Os 7.5.3 The OS has come a long way...


My very 1st laptop: The ibook 1st generation. I bought this when I was in New York. I added a 256 MB ram and an airport card, So it was wireles... :D I still have it with me, Used it for 7 years now, I had water and tea splashed onto the keyboard... dropped it twice. Still works.. but the screen has a problem  now and so, I'm saving it to use it as an external 20 GB hard drive. I could save all my songs.... :)




My current love: The MacBook. I bought this beauty this April. An upgrade from the ibook, but nevertheless, it's a Mac. 




The new Mac OSX Leopard...


3rd. Generation iPod nano: Bought this along with the Macbook too. 8 GB ram and until now, it's good. Although design wise, I prefer the 1st generation  iPod nano, I can do with this for the time being...


I love this one...


But I adore this better... I think it's the best design for iPod Nano...


Future buys: I plan to get the iMac and time capsule , for backing up and to create a wireless environment in my new home....  Once a Mac fan, forever a Mac fan!!!! Keep it up! 






Now, choose:



Comments

TZ said…
My choice definitely is Mac... I have a MacBook and i'm satisfy with its performance... Leopard X is so nice to use :-)

Popular Posts