Jaded with sEx....


The time was 1.17 am, Monday Aug 18th morning ... I'm still wide awake. Got home around 12ish after meeting up with Nut of tykeonabike and MS, we were having dinner in SS2's infamous hawker centre 'wai sek kai' and headed to starbucks for a bit of chilling out and surfing on the web.

We were catching up on what happened over the weekend and then the topic was changed to sex. So.. is sex over or under rated? I thought to myself... When was the last time I connected with some guy physically? Hmmm.... long pause... yeah.. it was that long. . . Nut had his fair share of waiting... MS... let's not go there...she will cut off my head if I were to blog this out. . . :)

It dawned upon me that sex to me is getting very jaded. . . I've no qualms about the relationship issue. I'm single but I'm not available, why? I'm not looking (for now). . . And 2 good reason being

1. A relationship requires a great deal of effort, time and attention. I don't have that much these days...

2. Fresh start. .  . yeah.. self explanatory.

I felt very tired about doing things from ground zero. I don't have the luxury to focus on a relationship as it takes too much of my time. . . The heart is willing but the mind procrastinates....  Am I in a dilemma?

Am I getting weary of sex? How does it feel like now? Hmmm... I feel old....

Comments

Legolas said…
Love is what you need. Sex is part of love.
savante said…
Too early to give up on sex.

And love :)
Twilight Man said…
My dad is 80 & all his friends are younger than me. Why? All his old friends have died long ago. Age is just a number. You're only old when your heart says so. My dad told me this & I'm sharing with you guys.
Mervin Lee said…
Legolas: I'm getting jaded with sex... not love...

Savante: Sex with a stranger and sex with someone you adore is as different as heaven and earth...

Twilight Zone: I am 21 yrs old at heart... but with sex, it's overrated.. I get jaded because I don't see the purpose of hooking up with someone so u can 'unload'....
Booker said…
then let love find you Merv. and if everyone can see you for the wonderful person you really are, then it shouldn't be long till love finds you :D

Popular Posts