Mr. Heart breaker...


It's been a hectic fort night for me. . . A lot of things happened during these 2 weeks. And the one thing of all that happened to me which I'm not proud of it is the part where I had to play the baddie and break a guy's heart. 

Yes. You heard me right... I was the arse hole who had to shred some nice guy's heart to tiny bits. I knew WH while on the IRC circle and we've been keeping in touch via email and sms. Then, he asked if we could meet up for a real date. It was a dinner and movie date. So I had arranged to have a saturday lunch meet with my good friends, CP, TO, CS and LW. After our lunch at Bubba Gump, we thought of having desserts at Baskins and yeah while waiting to kill time, I had ice cream. Then it was to meet WH at Cineleisure as he was getting the tickets for Hellboy and the golden army. 

And it was a simple movie and dinner date that led to many other dinners and movies . . . Although I like WH but not enough to spark the heart and groin to make him my man. . . And I know he has the hots for me but in the end, I've decided to put an end and broke the news to him last tuesday, Yeah it was a horrific experience to me because, I've never had an opportunity to reject someone before, this experience was overwhelming and I was feeling like a bottom dweller for the past few days after the deed was done. Nevertheless, It had to be done as it was the right thing to do. . . 

My god-sister, AL said to me sometimes, we need to do the 'necessary' evil for the right causes. It sounded like 'To be cruel in order to be kind'. . . It wasn't easy to be a heart breaker. . . I hope I don't have to be the bad ass again . . . not ever.

Comments

Mervin Lee said…
Thank you for your kind comment
Legolas said…
There there... It's definitely not easy to reject a nice person's love where he didn't do anything wrong. Sometimes, things just have to happen inevitably.
Loong said…
if it can't happen, it can't happen.
Mervin Lee said…
Thanks guys for your comments.... It's been a week now. I hope the fella has regained himself and ready to move on. . .

Popular Posts