Singapore.... No 5

Monday was bloody hectic. I had to meet my I.D designer at half past eleven, lunch date with Kyle and Lynn, some banking things to be done and pack my clothes before I head to LCCT for my flight. Got into Spore around 8.45pm and made my way across the Changi Terminal 1 to Changi Terminal 2 to take the MRT to Sommerset to meet my friend LG. LG's malaysian, a sweet lass with gorgeous eyes, and through out facebook message, she's volunteered to put me up for my trip here. So nice of her. She had a very bad day at the office and wanted to go out for a drink. So, when I arrived at the Sommerset MRT, I walked out and in an instance, I was sweating profusely. The whole bloody city has turned into a giant sauna room. I've never felt so stuffy and humid before. I think KL has a better weather! 

Saw her across Emerald Shopping Centre. Tried to walk to the other side of the road but was bombarded by a sea of singaporeans walking against me, I tried very hard no to hit anyone of them as I was lugging a trolly bag with 2 pc case. Sigh... She took us to a nice bar tucked behind the mall, A row of quaint pre-war shop houses. And we came to this pub known as No. 5. It is just so because the address is No. 5 Emerald Hill Cocktail Bar. It was chock-a-block on a monday night. The place was nostalgic. This speakeasy has a healthy mix of locals and ang mohs. The cocktails were great and for food, well I only tried their Fried chicken wings, but it was crunchy on the outside, tender and succulent on the inside. Yum.... A delicious supper for us.  We were joined by AK, She manages an all women rugby team. I was in great company with two gorgeous babes. 

For review, please click here



 

Comments

Popular Posts