My New Year wish list....



Everyone has a wish list. I have mine. Mine's not material though. Before I list down my wish list, I would like to count my blessings. Why is 2007 is a blessed and challenging year? Here's my list:

1. I'm blessed to have met a lot of wonderful friends. My top friends' list:
  1. AC
  2. PO
  3. TO
  4. JL
  5. JD
  6. vibhuti the cat...
  7. VL
  8. XY
  9. FL & CC
  10. CP
  11. CC
  12. CSW
  13. JW
  14. ES
  15. My dear friends, near & far
  16. My associates
  17. My acquaintances
For instances, C.S & James. 2 very straight guys who acts like a gay couple whenever they hang out together. I swear, they're like in a love-hate relationship. James is always 'teasing' C.S and C.S is always throwing back 1 liner punches and sarky (sarcastic) remarks at him! I thought both of them are a couple, until Tracey told me about their background. Nice bunch of guys.

There's Vince. Gorgeous wonderful little guy. My favorite girls; Tracey, Jules, Carol, Jan and the girls @ E.T.C. Crazy women! that's all I can say. They keep me grounded and make realize that life can be fun.

Vibhuti..., she's like my long lost sister. By the way, My gratitude for her is immeasurable. She's also as crazy as I am. We're a bunch of lunatics. We have a special bond....

I'm very happy that the year is ending on a high note. This year, I've rediscovered myself, I've learned new things, do things I thought I could never do. Enjoyed my bachelorhood, learned to let go and do give more, never expect to receive. I think I've grown up more compared to other years. I'm finally settling down. My parents, ever supportive of me when I told them I'm opening a cafe with 2 business partners. My relatives too. Thanks for your support!!!!

I have a lot to be thankful... and I know my thank you list is going to be endless. Let's just say I'm very very blessed. ;-)

Now, what I am wishing for 2008?

1. I wish to cut down on my cigarettes. I'd like to cut it to 4 sticks a day.

2. I wish to go back to the Gym. I've been procrastinating for year 2007. oh.. yeah, and attend Yoga classes as well. Penny... I'm coming back for your classes!

3. I wish to be a more receptive and observant... I have been pointed out by a good friend that I'm not observant enough and she suggested me to be more in tuned with myself. I couldn't agree more...

4. I wish to be more hands on to my cafe business. Self explanatory.

5. I wish that our cafe business can have 3 more branches in year 2008. That will make me proud and I can focus on other matters... like getting back into a relationship.....

I am blessed by all those who shown great support and love for me during the year. To all my friends, thanks for being there for me and for your love and wonderful good intentions. I wish everyone a great 2008 ahead.. May you live long, prosper and all your wishes be fulfilled....

Comments

Popular Posts