Tale of a wedding and a 1 night stand (part 2)

I looked intently at his face, Mr. B's eyes were closed as he savors our kiss. Halfway smooching, I hear wedding bells again.. in my head...

"What the fuck!, Why am I hearing this....?" I got distracted. Mr. B sensed something. I quickly shift my distraction back to his body, licking every inch of his body; i was trying so hard to focus on the task at hand, "You have a great bod..." I whispered into his left ear as I nibble his earlobes...

That did the trick. He moaned... So while we explored each other and push each other's buttons, I was enjoying my time with him. As my eyes closed as he went down to my torso, kissing and making love to my virility, i was floating above, the wedding bells were distant, no more chiming. My mind was intensely focusing on the sensuous sensations around my genital area when I pictured myself in a chapel, and I was in a black tux, all prepped up for a wedding. I see myself waiting impatiently for the bride. The doors swung open. I hear foot steps coming into the hall. As I turn around to see the bride, I wondered who could this 'bride' be. I see another guy over the other end of the aisle. I couldn't make any details about his face. All I know he was coming towards me. As he walked slowly, according to the sounds of 'Canon' being played by a string quartet, I was in a whirlwind. Suddenly, i felt a slight pain on my groin. I was brought back to his bedroom. He was nibbling away my family jewels...

I shifted his attention to my butt crack. So as he relish my bottom treasures, I tried to very hard to focus on the job I'm supposed to be doing. In the end, I kept getting visions and this was very detrimental to my state of mind. Here I am, at 3ish in the Saturday morning, having an amazing sex with a total gorgeous stranger... why do I have to have visions of weddings and marriage vows, etc. What's all this?

When I discovered why Mr. B was limp throughout the session, he told me he was on E. Gosh! I was fucking disappointed. I thought to myself that he was a tad selfish. So I had to do the whole work and when I ran out of steam, I had to use my fingers, Boy! Was Mr. B a voracious bottom! I had 4 fingers inside up his arse and yet, he still craves for more... Gosh! Mr. B was working overtime! In the end he asked me to use his dildo to pleasure him. Which I did.. that piece of rod was a good nine incher! I think I've met a size queen! Shit... this was one helluva an experience.

I was getting bored while using his dildo to fuck his brains off.. To him, it was like the light fantastic.. he was squirming and moaning and groaning, his hands were clutching and squeezing my body so hard that I could feel he was ripping my my flesh with his finger nails. All throughout the session, I couldn't stop thinking of the wedding. What is this sign? Do I need love? Am I desperately seeking for a partner to share my life with? Or was it because of Lindy and Danny's wedding that made me think of the possibility of a gay wedding, in KL, Malaysia.



Food for thought... would this happen to all gay men and women? Damn wedding bells are ringing in my head just now....

Comments

Popular Posts