Grandmas and Blogs...



The other day, my brother was frantically sms-ing me to tell me about a real cool blog site. I was in the midst of a consultation with a client, halfway showing him and his wife about some options that they could do for their balcony, another sms came in. I excused myself and checked what was all the conundrum about.

'Check out http://laozhabor.blogspot.com'

So, Lao Zha Bor... (means old woman in Hokkien dialect). For crying out loud, what was my brother thinking at the time? So when I was done with my client, I headed to the Curve, sat at Starbucks and went online. I was typing the url and there it was.. the blog featuring a nice looking Chinese senior citizen. I almost fell off the chair as I was laughing hysterically. Some people may have given me some weird look as they turned their heads towards this crazy, bald Chinese guy laughing out loud at himself...

What impressed me most was the nice Aunty had a rap video!!! Gosh.. and she was also featured in short takes made my Jack Neo, the Singaporean Director who gave us Money Not Enough, I not stupid 1 and 2.

No words could describe this amazing blog site. Just check it out for yourself.

Comments

Anonymous said…
boss...the link is 'not found' la
Anonymous said…
ok...found it...its http://laozhabor.blogspot.com

Popular Posts