Blogging your life away....

Sunday, April 29th. 5 pm late afternoon. Hot day, hadn't rain yet. My parent's neighbor's dog, Naza a fat black female Dachshund was harassing some kids, barking ferociously while they rode past the street. I was checking some e-mails. In the midst of waiting for my yahoo and g-mail to reload, i was switching tabs to see some interesting sides. Firefox is really the coolest web browser to use. I came across an interesting blog on blogger.com. As I read his blogs, It hit me at once, that his blog is a glimpse of his life, a life he may not able to share with his family. Gay blogs are quite a read... More so of this person's blog. In his blogs, he wrote reviews of the gay saunas all around town, his reviews and information were very useful and precise.

I find his blog to be very useful to those who frequent saunas. I have never been to any of the saunas before. Maybe it's time. I have had many friends asking me to come along with them. Just never did. It's just not my thing. As I continued to read his blog about his experiences with guys he met at the saunas, I felt like I was a voyeur looking at this aspect of his life. He wrote in such intimate manner. At that moment, I could felt how he felt and what he went through after each encounter with his men.

Revealing each encounter with such intimacy and great details, I was impressed by his way of expressing each act and scenes that will remain vivid in his heart for years to come. I thought to myself, Yes. Mr. Saunaholic is indeed taking his time to enjoy the carnal pleasures bestowed by the power(s) that be....???!??... But you know, it is the oddest places you'd find a chance at love. Reading his glimpses of sauna experiences, He somehow managed to find some kind of love in those dark rooms, the private rooms and dark alleys where hands and eyes roam and feasts as myriads of handsome men partake in sexual frenzy.

Are we blogging our lives away? I may be blogging my life away right now, but in a way, being gay in a country like Malaysia where it is illegal, It is a way of communicating with other like minded people that we're not alone and we're all a part of this big picture with a role each of us will hold to act in the great silver screen of life.

His link: http://bravingkl.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts