You got time????



It's a public holiday in Malaysia, muslims all over the world celebrates the anniversary birthday of the  Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. The founder of Islam. As muslims everywhere contemplate and perform their religious duties on this day; the Chinese are prepping up for the annual Lunar New Year celebrations.

This new year though is earlier than expected, the Lunar new year falls on January 31st. I may post my interpretation of general outlook for all the 12 Chinese zodiac signs later.

Right now, I'm in the midst of spring cleaning to usher in the Wooden Horse. A lot of Chinese metaphysic masters and practitioners call this Horse, the fire horse. I beg to differ, I think it's a Wooden horse. Call what you like, It's going to be quite an interesting and challenging year.

Taking a 20 minute break in between cleaning and dusting, I decided to blog this as I feel that we spend most of our time, performing tasks, running errands, be it personal or otherwise when we are not at work. Seems logical isn't it, to settle things when we have time, But, I'd like you to further analyse this: Do we really have time? Time itself is quite an interesting concept, invented by our fore fathers to differentiate moments and make some sense on the changing seasons.

Father time is always either in a hurry or taking a steady pace. In actual fact, it's just how you manage yourself with Time.

Oh, What I'd give to have some time to reflect, go outdoors and enjoy nature.... Isn't it so?


Comments

Popular Posts