The long hiatus...

I must apologize for this very long hiatus, you see; I've been very busy with my endeavors:

1. Running my business
2. Spending time with my family - especially my Dad
3. House chores - yes.. It's like a pig sty for these few weeks
4. Entertaining relatives that dropped by from down under

Yesterday, received sad news that Malaysia's talented film maker, Yasmin Ahmad passed on. It is a great loss, I shall missed her festivity advertisement which she directed for Petronas, the messages of Unity and Love transcending race, color, religion. Thank you, Yasmin for your vision and stories.

On other matters, things are doing well in my business and I'm excited that we're expanding, getting new staff this August... :D

Will be doing short blogs instead of long ones... just short snippets of what had happened the past week..
It's time for bed.. and Good night to all of you... and Good Day where ever you are...

Comments

bigtumtums said…
I believe the break was well spent... especially having time with your dad. :)

Popular Posts