Suddenly taken away....



I was busy packing stuff at MommaMerv's house last night. Why? My wardrobe is coming in today and I have to take my clothes back. And later, I was back home, packing my stuff as well, folding all the clothes into my luggage and clearing the bedroom so tomorrow, the carpenters can just work on the wardrobe.

I got a call from a dear old friend who calls me 'sayang' whenever she wanted to chat with me. This time round, she asked me where was the Section 8 PJ Traffic Police Station... I thought something bad must have happened to her, true enough. Her car was hit by another person. Anyways, she was asking direction and when I asked her about when will she be teaching? She suddenly sobbed and confided that she may not teach... at all...

Woah... I knew she loved to teach and exercise. She's an instructor for B.C, B.P and B.B... She tore her ACL tendon inside her knee a while back. I could hear from her voice how upset she was, I understood how she felt, to suddenly have something you love to do or good at doing it be taken away like that. I emphatised with her and tried to cheer her up... Yeah.. right.. I slap myself that she's heading to the police station to make a report... How dreadful it must have felt. . . To have something you enjoy doing or liking suddenly taken away from you....

And so, I pondered what would happened if something like this happened to me? Yowsers! IT SUCKS!
I hope to spend some time with her tomorrow if her schedule permits. Hang In there Sayang!!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks sayang.

I am fine. No worries. Life goes on whatever happened. Painful it is, but I can live with that.

I am not giving up until I had tried my very best. =)
Mervin Lee said…
My motto now is: Take what ever life throws at you and make something beautiful or positive out of it...

Life gives you shit, you turn it into great fertilizer.... =D
Jr. said…
"I am not giving up until i had tried my very best."

I will keep that in mind for u.

Popular Posts