Great vocals, wonderful love songs.... I present to you....

I stumbled upon this great talented young singer while I was reading little dove's post on his blogsphere. And now I'd like to share this with you...

Hmmm.. this song really makes you feel it's SO nice to find someone you can love and be loved in return...



So it's you...


With a smile and that's how it all started
And you came right in time
When I needed someone
And we said hello suddenly my heart is beating fast

So it's you I'
ve been waiting for so long
So it's you where were you all along
Very special moments these will always be with me
We are here you and I we belong

We touched and we felt more beautiful
At two hands reaching out
Filled with so much longing
It felt good inside
There is no denying I’m in love

So it's you I've been waiting for so long
So it's you where were you all along
Very special moments these will always be with me
We are here you and I we belong


For more info on this talented guy: http://www.christianbautistaonline.com

Oh.. and he's going to be playing the role of 'Tony' in West side story... hope this production comes to KL or Singapore.. it's definitely worth watching it!

Comments

Popular Posts