25 Randomness of Merv

I was tagged by Carebear last night to do a 25 random things about yours truly.... So here it goes:


1. I am a second sibling in a family of 4 boys. The middle kid usually has so much responsibility... so they said, They were spot on!

2. I was born premature, I came out on the seventh month and I was a tiny bluish thing and I had to live the first month of my life in an incubator... Now when I tell people I'm a Seventh month kid, they gaped and said NO WAY, look at the size of your body!

3. I inherited my stockiness from my Dad. Papa Merv  was a body builder, he did some stint and I guess when he met Momma Merv, he decided to let go and now, he's as stocky as yours truly.

4. I was having a bald patch since I turned 24. Ever since then, I decided to shave every 3 days. So yours truly had not stepped into a hair saloon since I turned 25.

5. I tend to get distracted easily. I admit it. I am always restless, Always looking for something to start but I don't finish what I started. So I made a pledge to myself to complete the things I started this year.

6. I loved Music. I have always. Since young, I would like to spend hours sitting at the piano or organ and play. I don't know why... I sat for my ABRSM exams, entered junior level competitions and won some awards.

7. I have near perfect pitch. I can play a song after listening to it at least once.

8. I have photographic memory.

9. I hate numbers. I am bad in my math.

10. I love to cycle. I had a BMX, a Shimano and LeRun racer in my teens. I hope I can get a new bike this year... It's nice to cycle in Putrajaya!

11. I had asthma when I was 4 years old. It's an inheritance from my ancestors. My Grand dad had it, it skipped my Dad and I had it. It went away when I was in my teens.. But once in a blue moon, if I get stressed or despair, I'd get an attack...

12. I love plants but never good at gardening, I tend to leave them grow wild until they need pruning. I believe in 'growing naturally' But my horticulturist friend always complain about my bad gardening habits.

13. I believe in karma. I may not understand how it works but I believe it affects all of us...

14. I think I am a nice guy. People tend to take advantage of yours truly at times. . .

15. I enjoy my own privacy. I enjoy walking and window shopping by myself, I enjoy walking in the jungle or hiking in the hills. I enjoy doing things on my own... most of the time.

16. I had vivid imagination when I was a small kid, I would always make believe that I was a super human, a spy, an army commander, etc Perhaps it could be my alter ego hoping to do the things I aspire to do but not able at that time... I don't know why but I enjoyed those moments as a kid back then

17. I still can't swim after all these years. I would like to learn how to swim!

18. I love chocolates! Give me great chocolates! especially dark chocolate

19. I like to D.I.Y stuff at home. . .

20. I don't do classes when I go the gym, I prefer to do my own routine, starting with warm ups, cardio and weights, cool offs and stretches.

21. I had taken Latin dancing classes and I enjoy doing the Salsa, Mambo, Cha Cha and Passa Doble. I wished I could find a partner to practice more!

22. Yours truly always wanted to design a new house. Nearly took ID course but switched to Graphic as Momma Merv said no body would pay heaps to decorate a house... Well Mom! See what Eric Leong of Casa Impiana is doing and earning these days!!!!!

23. I enjoy cooking. I love to cook for my friends and enjoy looking at their faces when they taste my food. However, I don't eat my own cooked food... I don't know why....

24. I hope I can get to travel to Tibet and Bhutan this year. It's a spiritually charged area with interesting people and culture. I'd like to say hi to the Great Buddha at JoKang Temple...

25. I am eccentric sometimes....

Comments

Booker said…
Merv, please, please PLEASE latin dance with me! ANYTIME!!!!!

Took some classes a few years back, am rusty as hell, but i LOVE LOVE LOVE latin dancing!
Mervin Lee said…
Hee Books... U make sure your B/F don't mind ok.. then we can dance the night away at any latin club.....

Popular Posts