Gulp... sorry for not blogging....

Sorry for not blogging.... reason being:

STRESS!!!!

1. Finally moved to my new house in PJ... Contractor was (and is... ) still trying to do cosmetic touch ups on my house... a few crooked walls... so there's a lot of rectification going on for the next 2 weeks.

2. Brother's wedding... !Darn.. at the same time... My 3rd brother's wedding was yesterday... it was just fucking unbelievable that my family pull through for his wedding and everything went well (despite some glitches or two)

3. Down with high fever... moved in on Friday 2 weeks ago, was down with fever on Saturday night and Sunday.. was sleeping throughout the weekend... yes.. I was caught in the rain when I was moving stuff... It had to rain like Dinosaurs and Mammals that friday afternoon...

4. Packing and repacking... you know the old adage? A hoarder is always a hoarder.. Well I WAS one.. and i tried to throw things I no longer need... only to have my dearest mommy throwing what I call rubbish back at me and saying I'm such a cruel cruel person for wasting! ... Haiz....

5. living with bare necessities. Practically living in a suitcase, Wardrobe cabinets and study not installed, roller blinds and curtains not installed, kitchen stove not installed... yet. Plants not bought, only thing working is my heater, my fans, air conditioning, lights, my rain shower, etc... Feels more like a hotel.. than a home... need some time to spruce up the pad so it's more livable....

So folks... Please bear with me.. I will update my blog this weekend.... I hope you had a good day....

Cheers!
Merv

Comments

asd said…
OMG.... call back the police... he is not lost...
savante said…
Take your time Merv! Settle all those stuff first.
SC said…
Hehehe..thats the normal stress from moving la! Bern and I also, finally got our own place here..so not used to renting.Sigh..
Jr. said…
Merv...will buy u something nice for your house, ok?
Mervin Lee said…
No need to call police la ASD.. I'm ok ... just very stressed.. and BP went up the ceiling.... :)
Mervin Lee said…
thanks Savante... It' so farking stressful.... it's the next stressful thing to having lost someone..... haiz....
Mervin Lee said…
Hey SC... so happy to hear from you guys in Melb.. so how's the summer starting? Still cold? I hope it has warmed up....

Ya ya... my new place.. is so breezy! from small apartment... to a big house.. my place looked very bare... so ZEN... I like!!!!

When all's settled and I've done up the place.. U'll get a nice tour of my pad on my blog post ok?

Take care... Muuacckkksss !
Mervin Lee said…
Jr. U sure or not.. hope your car is ok.... poor thing... kena accident... haiz....

Muuaacksssss

Popular Posts