Weekend accident, Hummer in town and the great pig out at Sierra Mas Valencia!

Last weekend was so busy, I had little time to pee... Serious! the saturday, I was out of town, in S2, Negeri Sembilan for a Feng Shui update and audit with a few clients. When I got back into KL, there was a massive crawl just a few kilometers away from the toll plaza at the North South Highway. . . I was running low on fuel as my low fuel indicator was showing, yeah... little red is running empty... I had no choice but to be the hooligan that you'd encounter whenever there's a massive jam, I took the emergency lane and sped off as fast as I can to the nearest petrol kiosk. 


As I was driving like there was no tomorrow, the answer for the massive jam was revealed, It was quite a horrific 3 car accident, the suspects involved: a Toyota Hi-Lux pick up, overturned and badly smashed into a mangled wreck in the middle of the road divider, an Audi that has lost it's front crumple zone, shattered windscreen and inflated airbags bursting every where and a Beemer 3 series, lost its front and its windscreen... Horror and terror... and the usual kay poh crowd ... It happened near the Shell petrol kiosk a few hundred meters away from the toll plaza. Refueled, and my little red is ready to go...

Rushed back to KL for a brief consultation for my god brother, C.C who's working with a leading insurance agency, he suspected there's such bad QI emitting from his  immediate boss who so happened to be a Monkey sign in the Chinese astrology zodiac, C.C being a tiger.. Yes, two clashing signs... I wondered if they're psychologically  affected or it's just one of those things unexplainable by astrology or science... Karma. 

Later, was at the Curve to get tickets for a Japanese animation movie called Evangelion. . . I've never watched it before, And I have a date on sunday with a contractor... hmm sounds like a good movie date. Bumped into Nut and he looked so cute with his new haircut, Saw the Hummer... What a beauty!!!! That Beast is so sexy but with a price tag of half a million ringgit, I'd rather get an S class Mercedes Benz. 





The evening, CS called and wondered if I could get a few things for the BBQ at JW's home... got all the stuff at Tesco... I arrived at Sierra Mas Valencia around a quarter to 7... JW was already busy on his BBQ grill... He invited some close friends of the family and the rest for a private hoe down... The menu? pork ribs, home made ham burger (it's the real HAM burger, consisting of pork and beef thick patties), salads like homemade coleslaw, beet root salads, french fries and a cooling ginger ale with mint leaves and dried sour plums. I became JW's sous chef and we were cooking a big pig out fest... Words can't describe the taste of the pork ribs, ham burgers and those good old soul food... Kickass!




Chef JW doing his ribs...


honey cured leg of ham, Yummmmmmm!


Sous chef Merv getting ready for the patties


Chef JW preparing the patties...

Comments

Booker said…
okay... the pork ribs and hamburgers look SO DAMN GOOD!!!!

and I'm supposedly on the Eric Diet....
gray-dots said…
Evangelion is a good movie to go.
I've a huge fan of the anime since my schooling days.

Popular Posts