Upekka chill out . . .

I'm posting this entry with the intention to make some people go green with envy. I seriously like my work. It's really flexible in a sense, I can plan my time and work on my things whenever, without staying in an office environment. 

Got up early to so I could beat the morning rush hour to PJ, but in the end, still got caught. I arrived to the soon to be my home in PJ, twenty minutes later and my main contractor just left. Inspected the site and then had my mid morning meal at the new Botak Restaurant near Pelangi Utama condo, within Bandar Utama. I swear, Botak's nasi lemak is one of the best I've tasted in PJ. I will do a write up on his nasi lemak when I go over these 2 days. Received a text message from ASD, asking for lunch. . . 

ASD was hungry enough to eat a whole horse. Later, picked him up and we went to Kanna's curry house, one of ASD's favorite roti hangouts. After 2 roti telurs and 2 rounds of drinks, the weather got bad and it started to pour. ASD wanted to see how's the renovation coming along, we went back to the site and the main contractor so happened to arrived. So I discussed some matters with the main contractor with his workers and ASD was left to look around. He was impressed with the Bathroom tile that he helped choose. I was happy with it too. 

After all the hoo haas at the site, we decided to go to Upekka Cafe for a drink and to surf the net, ASD was excited to read Nut's entry. So we spend a few hours holding on to our inner peace and clicking away joyfully as we journeyed to the blogosphere. 


ASD & Merv having inner peace at Upekka

I was supposed to have a meeting in Damansara Heights but it was postponed to about 7 pm, at the Mall. So ASD and I have some time to kill, so I suggested why not head back to my place and have some chinese tea. It was ASD's first time to my pad; and he enjoyed the brew very much. He made plans to join MS for BodyPump at the curve so he had to be there by 6 -ish. We left our pad around quarter to 5 and I left the curve around quarter after 6 pm. The jam was building up along the Jalan Duta interchange. I finally set foot at the Mall around 7ish. I thought the Mall was a dead place, but it was full of people, especially Middle Eastern tourist. The Mall is looking like a Bazaar now. Had my meeting at Starbucks. . . And yeah, even at the Mall, I was being cruised at. A couple of matured guys, some young bloke and this one. . . he was sitting diagonally acrossed my table so he could have a good view of me. 

After my meeting ended, I decided it was time to head back home, but since Otot Otot was around the corner and I have never in my life, been to a sauna, temptation took over. . . Called up some friends to ask for directions. The cute one was behind my mind. As I head out of the parking lot and onto the street, I spotted him in his car, as if waiting for someone. As I was heading towards to Jalan Ipoh, I had a feeling I was being followed. I look at the rear mirror, LO! It was the cute one. He flashed his lights.... asking me to pull over. I did... He wind down his door window, and ask for my number... I gave him mine and he text me to meet up for a drink at a certain hotel in town. It was quite nearby. I followed him and we met up at the cafe lounge, it was a quick drink as he had other intentions in mind. He text me to follow him to the toilet after he paid the bill, I did and yeah... I was surprised as he wanted me to give him a quickie . . .

After that experience, I can say I've not enjoyed it. It was a cramped and uncomfortable experience. I think sex is great in the comforts of your own home. . .  ;P



Comments

Legolas said…
So free!!! I'm turning green...

Popular Posts