So long, Farewell... auf wiedersen adieu!



Today is a day of happiness and sadness. . . Today ASD's leaving for the greener pastures in the land of windmills and clogs. . .  I'm happy because Alvin has gotten a good offer and this will help him in his professional life. The sad thing is, yeah I'm going to miss this wonderful boy. . . I only got to know him these few months, but it felt like I've known him for aeons. It's going to be different not having him around, sending me silly text messages and clowning around and making funny gestures and remarks like a curious little child. 

I wish Alvin all the happiness and success. . . 



Comments

Legolas said…
I wish him all the best.
Anonymous said…
Merv... hugss...will definitely miss everything in KL...
Mervin Lee said…
Take care ASD. . .
Mervin Lee said…
legolas... everyone misses him. . . how have u been?
Legolas said…
I'm alright. Work is picking up pace again.

Popular Posts